36 free quilt blocks, one a week with a guide to Jane Austen's England and posts about the people in her life.

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Austen Family on Holiday

1809 Fashion for a seaside holiday

Denniele's finished top
See her album on Flickr here:

While you readers are putting your blocks together, the blog is going on holiday for a while.
I'll post periodically when I collect some photos of finished tops.

Le Marquoir d'Elise

So get those tops done and post on our Flickr page. Here's the Discussion Group:

Or send me an email picture at


6 comments:

  1. Love you are going on "holiday". Such a British feel to the word. There have been some amazing tops. Am excited to see where Dustin's heads. Thank you for sharing my top. It is patiently waiting for its turn at the quilters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to see this go. It was a wonderful trip. You have something new in the works I hope?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've enjoyed this blog more than I can say. I am half way through the blocks, printing each post. Any chance you are going to publish a book of this blog in the future? And how long to you plan to have this blog available so I can keep working away? Thanks, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for gift before leaving:) I really like this fashion girl.

    ReplyDelete